Tuesday 16 December 2014

Instant Healing

The next day, Olive was up and able to be out of bed most of the day, but the heavy tasks and strain day and night with the sick baby, was taking its toll on me.  My tight, hard cough continued.  Every breath was a struggle.  In the afternoon, I asked Morris if he and Olive would administer to me – I could not give up and go to bed.  I had to keep going. 

I sat on a chair in the front room, Morris anointed me, and then he and Olive put their hands on my head while he voiced an appeal.  I felt the power pass down through my head and into my body. 

When they finished and removed their hands, I went to draw another breath and to my great surprise the air went right down into my lungs and to the very tips of the air passages.  I jumped up and cried aloud.  “I am healed!  I am healed!  The Lord has healed me!” – and I just stood there, drawing deep, pain-free breaths! 

Voices Of Women, Volume 2, Rhea Kunz, pgs. 174 – 175. 

This post is part of a series of posts on Women in the Priesthood

.

No comments:

Post a Comment