Wednesday 8 January 2014

God Has His Own Church

The first thing I would like to say is;
God has His own church.

This concept seems so difficult for some people to understand, but there's nothing difficult about it. It is simple, God has His own church. He is in charge of it. He leads it. He speaks and teaches His congregation. And, you can join it.

That's right. You can join God's church. You can hear Him speak personally. All you have to do is qualify yourself. That's it, just qualify yourself.

It is that simple.

4 comments:

  1. Church of the Firstborn, right? I am rereading all these posts of yours. Now that I am in a different spot/perspective I am seeing things differently. Digging deeper. God is so good! Thanks for putting all these post up and sharing them with others including me :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are Quite welcome! I also go back and re-read the posts on this blog, and I always seem to find something new. It is an amazing journey!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, and yes, the Church of the Firstborn. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. And faith, hope, charity and love, with an eye single to the glory of God, qualify him for the work. (D&C 4:5)

    ReplyDelete