Tuesday 7 January 2014

First Post

I haven't blogged steadily for at least a couple of years now, so it may take a while for me to get into the swing of things again.

For those who are coming over from my other blog, I felt that my last blog had served it's purpose and the time had come to end it. I apologize if I have left any of my readers hanging. I feel confident, though, that the principle I was trying to express was well illustrated, and hope that my readers have continued adding principle upon principle and moved on to bigger and better things. Which brings me here to this brand new blog.

I have often thought about starting a new blog, and recently a friend suggested that I do. So, here I am. It is my hope to bring souls to Christ, to help people understand that God has His own church (if you want to call it that), and to encourage people to go directly to God.

Here you will not find any great theologian, or even a talented writer, just a boy that found grace, and would like to share a few experiences in the hopes that it may give others, who are struggling with their faith, hope.  

No comments:

Post a Comment