Tuesday 13 January 2015

The Reality Of Hell

One of the responsibilities of a person to whom the Lord shows truth, is that person must now stand as a witness to that truth or be guilty of the sins of those who did not know better, yet could have done better because of the testimony of the one who saw. 

As a witness, I must stand against false doctrine, and declare the truth or I will not be found guiltless at the last day.  I have seen these things, and say with a perfectly clear conscience toward God, that Hell is a very real place and state of being. It is eternal in nature as are the consequences of our sins. Hell is as eternal in nature as is Heaven. 

Beware of the doctrine of the Scribes (scriptorians), they twist the scripture for their own gain, to lull away the hearts of men. They are the doctors of the law, the lawyers that argue points of doctrine, those people of whom Jesus declared woes. 

.

3 comments:

  1. I needed this reminder. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank-you for your kind words. We are all in this together, and must do our parts. I love reading your blog, BTW ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Re-reading the blog again. Gleaning from it. I know I'm also to stand against false doctrine and declare the truth. Trying to point other to Christ and redirect people's attention to HIM.

      Delete