Monday 7 April 2014

This Is My Doctrine

67 … whosoever repenteth and cometh unto me, the same is my church.
68 Whosoever declareth more or less than this, the same is not of me, but is against me; therefore he is not of my church.
69 And now, behold, whosoever is of my church, and endureth of my church to the end, him will I establish upon my rock, and the gates of hell shall not prevail against them.
70 And now, remember the words of him who is the life and light of the world, your Redeemer, your Lord and your God. Amen. 

  • whosoever repenteth [both reconcile and forsake, turning completely to Christ]
  • and cometh unto me [go to Christ in Person],
  • the same is my church. [He has His own Church that He talks to in Person] 
  • Whosoever declareth more or less than this [this is the Only way],
  • the same is not of me, but is against me; therefore he is not of my church. [An easy way to know that someone is NOT of Christ]
  • And now, behold, whosoever is of my church [His Church],
  • and endureth of my church to the end [must still remain in His Church to the end],
  • him will I establish upon my rock [revelation],
  • and the gates of hell [sin, worldly desire, etc] 
  • shall not prevail against them. [they will be saved] 

And now, remember the words of him who is the life and light of the world, your Redeemer, your Lord and your God.  Amen.

.

No comments:

Post a Comment