Tuesday 20 August 2019

Ye Are Gods

There are so many phrases of which we hear; like, rise up, become who you were meant to be, etc.  But, what do these phrases mean?  And, how do we achieve them?

The scriptures are full of examples of men and women who have touched the face of God.  And, they show how they did it; by obedience to the commandments, by love unfeigned, by purity in heart, thought, word, and deed, by that total devotion to God and His Kingdom.  


From the very beginning, it was the plan of the Gods, to pour out their knowledge upon us, and whosoever would come up, may come up, and they would make those equal to them!  

This shows the humility and love of the Gods, that all they want is for us to arise and become like them, for their children to go further than they have gone, as any loving parent would want!!!   

.   


   

2 comments:

  1. I read the words, I know that God does not lie, I know Who I am, and what I need to do to become such in reality, yet the "task" seems so complicated, but I know it is not. It just seems such to my "lower self" who is still influenced by this physical world. My striving now is to truly KNOW what is real and what is not, and to not listen to the illusions of the "ego". So much confusion in this world but so much peace and joy with the Lord by my side! I choose the more peaceful path and will learn it, what ever it takes. Irene

    ReplyDelete