Wednesday 21 August 2019

A How To Guide!

There are so many people who honestly ask the question; How do I actually enter the presence of God?  

This question is actually answered many times throughout scripture.  But, perhaps because of the language of the scripture, or maybe because of our not understanding the connection between spiritual and temporal things, that doing what the Father said, will actually produce the results.  There is a disconnect, between the words written in the scriptures, and our understanding of what we are actually to do!  

The secret is actually no secret at all.  The mystery of God is spelled out in plainess, right before our eyes.  And, once we see it, we see it everywhere!  

Here are a couple of scriptures to help us out:  
Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the Kingdom of Heaven; but he that DOETH the will of my Father which is in heaven.
~ Matthew 7:21

For whosoever shall DO the will of my Father which is in heaven, the same is my brother, and sister, and mother.
~ Matthew 12:50   

Those who actually DO the will of the Father!  

The key to getting it all to work is:  
We must actually do what God says! 
Blessed are all those who actually hear and do.  

How did our Lord Yeshua actually do it?   
Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that believeth on me, the works that I DO shall he DO also; and greater works than these shall he DO; because I go unto my Father.
~ John 14:12   
It must be possible, because Yeshua said it was.

So, let us actually Believe our Lord, and DO it!

.   

1 comment: