Tuesday 7 July 2015

Different Types Of Visions

 There are many different types of visions, and they come in different forms.  Don't be afraid if the different types of visions have various new age names, like astral projection, etc.  There are many gifts of God, and it seems that most of the time they are symbolic.  The gift of prophecy must be accompanied by the gift of revelation.  The two go hand in hand.  Otherwise, how will one understand the prophecy if the meaning wasn't revealed?  The same goes for other gifts like speaking in tongues, and the interpretation of tongues, faith to heal and the faith to be healed, etc.  And usually these complimentary gifts are found in two separate people.  Heavenly Father is a great believer in humility, eliminating pride, and having people work together seems to help accomplish that goal. :) 

About a week or two ago, I was hiking along a wilderness mountain trail when an omen crossed my path.  I stopped and prayed.  I prayed for my family, for those who will yet join my family, for my friends, and I prayed fervently, sending out energy, to any and all who would need help.  While I prayed I saw the scene before me and then backed away high in the sky, moved forward and zoomed back in to a new spot on the trail.  Some call this sort of thing a type of astral projection.  At this spot a big brown mamma bear came running down the trail at me.  She stopped, scuffed the ground, made growls and noises at me.  She walked to one side of the trail, then off to the other side.  Soon, she left the trail and I could pass.  Then I zoomed out and back to my current location. 

Don't be afraid of the gifts of God.  Pray for the interpretation.  If it is of God, He will provide the interpretation, either directly to you, or through another.  Remember, the Lord does like to share His gifts.  Don't turn away from a correct interpretation just because it didn't come through you!  Don't reject the interpretation just because it doesn't fit into your paradigm, or because you think it should mean something different.  Be humble before the Lord.  He will not forsake you.  Be humble and work together for the glory of God. 

.

1 comment:

  1. Amen to that. I have found in my marriage, that my wife holds pieces to things I have been shown, and visa versa. Other times, I prayed for an interpretation, and it was not given...right away. Patience and time allowed me to see things played out and additional visions and dreams completed the picture, then I get to stand back and be amazed at the accuracy, and in the process, get to learn and understand more of the symbology, so that next time, I can better understand.

    ReplyDelete