Saturday 13 November 2021

Overcoming Worldly Behaviours

Good morning Brothers and Sisters,

This morning, I would like to address a topic that is dear to my heart.

Recently, it was brought to my attention that I made comments about women in the movies, and instead of commenting about the bad behaviour, I grouped the bad behaviour with women. This is Terrible! I have tried and tried to get this out of me, and I thought it was gone. Yet here it is again! I am mortified, because this is one of the worst things to me. And you can be sure, I will get this out of me, Permanently!!!

Just because a behaviour is common or acceptable in society does not make it right!  We should strive to get all these bad behaviours out of ourselves.  It does not matter what bad habits a person picked up, nor does it matter that a person was raised that way, nor does it matter that there is an entire genre dedicated to this behaviour, nor any other excuse.  It does not matter if it is a joke, or seen as humour; it is evil!  The only thing which matters is, we get that evil out of us, and never do it again!  

I have spoken several times about meeting my Heavenly Mother, and the purity and love which emanates from Her. I have spoken on the purity and fidelity of Mother Eve, of Her faithfulness and devotion to both Her husband and Her God. I have spoken and written about many prophetesses and priestesses throughout history. And all of these women had one thing in common, their undeniable love and kindness, and absolute devotion to Father in Heaven.

One of the most precious things my Heavenly Mother told me was that all of Her daughters have the potential to become like her. This is of course an important statement, which permeates all things! Since all of Her daughters have the potential to become like her, it is a terrible shame to feel, think, say, or do anything that would contradict this sublime statement!

Since this is such an important topic, and my words are so often misunderstood, I will show what this looks like in practical application. Never say things like: Women are so stupid; Dumb woman; Women do not know anything; Women are wicked; Women are evil; Only a woman would think like that; Women are selfish; Gossipy woman; Crazy women drivers; Spoiled little princess; Lazy woman; etc.

I hate writing these horrible things, but unfortunately some folks do not understand the damage of these sexist statements! For example, there are many men who gossip, so why categorize women in an evil category? There are many men who are spoiled little princess', so why categorize only women? There are many lazy men who do not contribute, so why categorize this evil to women? This principle applies to all wicked things. Categorizing women as evil is a sin, and must be stopped!!!

Being a dad who has daughters, it made me realize the damage that is done to women, by making such a wicked statement. All our daughters have the potential to become like their Heavenly Mother. And why would we say anything against our Heavenly Mother? For certainly the principle of, If ye have said it unto the least of these my daughters, ye have said it unto me, applies undeniably. Anyone who belittles or ridicules anyone else is definitely in danger of hell-fire!

Being a husband, watching my wife strive to overcome all things and do well, I have noticed the power of words. I am in a unique position to uplift my bride, and help her grow. I am in a position to strengthen her, to support her efforts to becoming like her Heavenly Mother!

Being a son, I have a mother here on earth whom I love dearly, and to whom I am eternally indebted. How could I ever say anything evil about her? It is solemn mockery before God, to ever speak evil of your mother!

Neither your mother, your wife, your daughter, nor anyone else’s mother, wife, or daughter, should ever be categorized as evil. It is true that we must all stand against evil behaviour, but never are we to categorize the daughters of God in this way! (This of course also applies when the genders are reversed.) And truly, anyone who does this heinous sin will NOT be received by the Lord.

I am sad to have written things that open the deep wounds of those who have had such things said about them, who have been categorized as evil. I would much rather preach a sermon to uplift the broken hearted, to send our minds and hearts flying Heavenward with the great hope and expectation of a glorious salvation, to rest with holiness in the presence of pure holiness itself, our Father and Mother in Heaven!
Wherefore I beseech of you, brethren, that ye should search diligently in the light of Christ, that ye may know good from evil.
Turn away from every worldly thought, every worldly care. Leave behind every selfishness, and every worldly behaviour. Purify your heart and mind that ye may find yourselves wrapped in the loving arms of your Heavenly Parents!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for being open and sharing this. Especially love the last reminder/paragraph. Thanks. 😊

    ReplyDelete