Tuesday 2 March 2021

Do You Care About Me?

"I do not care how much you know, until I know how much you care."

Years ago, I heard a speech that changed my approach to life. In the speech, the gentleman said an interesting phrase: "I do not care how much you know, until I know how much you care." 

This phrase has stuck with me over the past 30 years, and has served me well throughout my personal life, and throughout my career as well. 

The best way to teach anything is by example, and the best way to spread peace and love, is by actually living it. 

Let each action, word, thought, and emotion be consistent with each other in truly caring about others, and actually be the change you want to see in the world!

"I do not care how much you know, until I know how much you care."

1 comment:

  1. There are also those who want to know all about God, but do not want to KNOW Him. It is true that knowing is not always caring. Irene

    ReplyDelete