Tuesday 29 January 2019

Glory In God!

But he that glorieth, let him glory in the Lord. 
~ 2 Corinthians 10:17

I LOVE writing about all the many blessings which God has given to us.  I love telling everyone of the Great Love of the Saviour!  It is my passion, to help those who are struggling with their faith in God.  Our faith increases, when we hear the word of God.   We find encouragement and strength in the various faith building stories. 

Lately, there have been some who have tried to discourage me from writing about all the miracles that God has done in my life.  They have tried to tell me that I was bragging.  But, I cannot help bragging on my God!  Our Heavenly Parents love for us is beyond measure, and I want everyone to know it! 

I have been accused of bragging, just because I post and share about the wonderful things my God has done.  And much to my dismay, I had stopped posting about all the miraculous things that my God has done.  But, No More!  I will boast of my God!  I will share of those great miracles that He does, both Great and Small.  He is my Redeemer.  He is the Great Judge, of both the Quick, and the Dead! 

But Ammon saith unto him, I do not boast in my own strength, or in my own wisdom; but behold, my joy is full, yea, my heart is brim with joy, and I will rejoice in my God; yea, I know that I am nothing; as to my strength, I am weak; therefore I will not boast of myself, but, I will boast of my God; for in his strength I can do all things; yea, behold, many mighty miracles we have wrought in this land, for which we will praise his name forever. 
~ Alma 14:12, pg. 296

Not of myself do I boast, But I will boast of my God! 

2 comments:

  1. I hope you keep boasting of your God!
    We serve a Mighty God and in His strength we can do all things!

    ReplyDelete