Saturday 6 February 2016

Rediculous

Okay, this is getting rediculous! 

I have never heard anything more rediculous in my life.  Apparently, gluttony is not a sin, only the desire for gluttony is a sin.  'We can eat as much as we want, and there will be absolutely no negative side effects, as long as we  do not have it in our hearts.'  

This is crazy!  If you pig out, you will have the effects of pigging out.  How foolish can you be?  Yes, the Lord judges on the heart, but if you are stuffing yourself silly, it is in your heart to do so!  You only do what is in your heart.   As the Lord said, "Out of the abundance of the heart, the mouth speaks."  

Cleanse the heart, and you will cleanse the body.  But, if you cannot cleanse the heart yet, then at least cleanse the body.  Then, after you have cleansed the body, take it to the next level and cleanse the heart. 

The Lord loves to see progression.  And if you can only progress a little, then progress that little.  Just do not stop progressing!   The Lord loves you, and will accept your progression.  Turn to Him, He will accept you.  

.  

3 comments:

  1. This same principle also applies to killing, fornication, pedophilia, and all other nasty wickedness. Knock it off! You are not justified just because you claim it is not in your heart!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought this was self explanatory, but I guess not if you need to post about it. I guess you have run into some people that this applies to. Thanks for this post. I'm cleansing by body right now. I need to take it to the next level now. Thanks Brother Joseph.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Sally,
    Thank-you so much for your comment. :)

    Yes, unfortunately I have run into several people who boast this very thing. It is truly unfortunate. I actually have people who listen, or read my talks, and then go back to their branches and preach against me. They even preach against the Lord and the scriptures, just to attempt to counter the things I say. And in an effort to strengthen the faithful, I make several of these posts.

    It is so hard for those who are trying to follow Christ, to keep faithful, when they see so many people preach against the doctrines of the Lord. It is so difficult for many not to be persuaded by the popular opinion, and by the sheer numbers of people who fight against Christ, or should I say, fight against me teaching the principles of Christ.

    I am poor, and when they see a poor boy perform a healing ordinance, they get upset, 'because they are rich, and God should be giving that power to them.' I am unpopular, and when they see me receive revelation, or prophecy, they get angry, 'because they are popular, if anyone should be getting the gifts of the Spirit, it should be them.' And the list goes on. So, in the hopes of strengthening those seeking an audience with their Saviour, I try to help out where I can.

    Thank-you once again for your kind words!

    ReplyDelete