Tuesday 15 December 2015

Insignificant Details

I noticed there is a great deal of weight put on how much insignificant details a person knows.  Why the belief that, the person who quotes more scripture, or knows the colour of an angel's eyes, is somehow in possession of eternal life, or could lead you to the same?  Only a belief in a correct doctrine can lead a faithful person into the presence of God.  Do not put your faith in the words or actions of a person who brags on how much he knows!  If he seeks to teach you silly details, he is a deciever!  He is distracting you from the truth!  Do not follow him!  A true servant of God will do nothing but strive to get others into the presence of God while yet in this life.

It is not about how many times I have been to heaven, or by whom or how many people I have been taught, it is about getting into the presence of the Father.  I can coach you, but you have to open your heart, you must to do the work yourself.   

Yes, I have been to heaven a few times. Yes, I have been taught many things by different people on the other side of the veil, but that is not really the point.  It does not matter how much a person knows, as much as it matters to get into the presence of the Saviour, and that will only happen when your heart is broken, and your spirit is finally contrite.  

After being taught for hours, I could write  volumes, but what good would it do?  There is no reason to think the few words I have written are of me, or all I have been taught.  After seeing the beginning of the earth to the end, how will sharing all that get a person into the presence of God? Why do these things matter so much?  Of what value is it, to know if the pearly gates swing or roll?  If I tell you, then will you finally turn your hearts to God and give up the world?  

Give up the world completely.  There is no such thing as necessary evil.  Give up the world completely, and turn to God.  He is real.  He is right there waiting for you.  
 

No comments:

Post a Comment