Friday 5 June 2015

My Sheep Shall Hear My Voice

I am not a man who is skilled at writing, and even in attempting to convey the simplest concepts I find great difficulty.  And yet the Lord says, "My sheep hear my voice."  So I will continue to share those things which have brought me into the presence of God, in the hopes that someone may find a small morsel of value. 

To those who like to argue with my experiences and say all manner of evil against me:  I often do not feel the need to expound on doctrine, because I feel it is self explanatory.  It is my firm belief that those who argue over plain things have wickedness in their hearts, and no amount of expounding, sharing scripture, or persuasion will change their minds, so I will forgo and leave it to the Spirit to do the expounding. 

If you are truly concerned with one of the doctrines that I espouse, and want me to consider your point of view seriously, first find all the references that back-up what I have written, then present your point of view and I will consider it.  I do respect other people's points of view and their own life experience, yet it is my desire to help others get into the very physical presence of God, where they can see and touch and smell and hear and interact personally and experience and be taught by God himself in His very presence.  There are many of us who have stood in His very presence and been taught from His own mouth.  And on the things that we have been taught, we all agree.  It is also possible and does happen where Heavenly Father does appear to and talk to more than one person at a time.  Our Heavenly Father is very real, and wants so very much to know you and for you to know Him, in person and right now in this life.  Turn to Him.  He is right here waiting for you, ready to receive you. 


No comments:

Post a Comment