Thursday, 30 October 2014

That All May Be Profited Thereby

D&C 46:11,12,19,20
For all have not every gift given unto them; for there are many gifts, and to every man is given a gift by the Spirit of God.
To some is given one, and to some is given another, that all may be profited thereby.
…
And again, to some it is given to have faith to be healed;
And to others it is given to have faith to heal.
About a day and a half ago, I was quite sick and in a lot of pain.  I prayed for relief from the pain and to be delivered from the sickness, but I did not see any immediate effect.  I thought perhaps my faith was lacking, and so I prayed more earnestly.  Then something wonderful happened.  My 10 year old daughter came over and sat beside me, prayed and administered to me.  I could feel her incredible faith healing me.  The pain was leaving so fast I could feel it.  Within a couple of hours the pain was gone, and I was able to fall asleep.  When I woke in the morning, I was significantly better and on the mend.  In about 24 hours I was completely cured. 

I feel so blessed to receive a blessing through one of the Lords own servants! 

.

No comments:

Post a Comment